Ankle, Arthroscopy & the posterior ankle junction
covid-19 kuala lumpur favorably Q’est-ce qu’une arthroscopie de la cheville ?
C’est un acte chirurgical réalisé par voies percutanées (2 à 3 incisions punctiformes) utilisant un objectif et une caméra pour visualiser les divers compartiments permettant ainsi une exploration méthodique en vue d’une confirmation diagnostique et la réalisation d’actes thérapeutiques. Comme dans d’autres articulations : genou, épaule), elle se fait grâce à un lavage simultané (sérum physiologique). Pour améliorer l’abord intra articulaire et la vision, il est parfois utile d’utiliser un système de distraction articulaire.
What is arthroscopy of the ankle?
betting sites with welcome bonus La Vergne It is a surgical procedure performed by percutaneous (2 to 3 very small incisions *) using an objective and a camera to visualize the various compartments thus allowing a methodical exploration with a view to diagnostic confirmation and the realization of therapeutic acts. As in other joints: (knee, shoulder), it is done by simultaneous washing (physiological saline). To improve the intra-articular approach and vision, it is sometimes useful to use an articular distraction system.
What actions can be taken with this method?
Wilmslow ivomax medication In this way, it is possible to wash the joint cavity, thereby removing joint debris and osteolytic enzymes, removing foreign bodies, regularizing chondral lesions, resecting osteophytes, treating fracture sequelae, Inflammatory tissue, obstruction, release of adhesions, action on capsular retraction and in some expert hands to perform an arthrodesis with percutaneous fixation: screwing.
What is a posterior conflict?
http://camp50.org/10-cat/casino_37.html The posterior ankle junction Is the anatomical region located at the posterior part of the ankle. There are bones (tibia at the top, talus at middle and calcaneus at the bottom and sometimes, behind, a bone called trigone, which is located at the tail of the slope and which is not welded to the slope). This bone may be used for certain traumas or repeated movements, for athletes or even for dancers, especially those who perform a lot of dancing on the “tips”, and become painful.
- Ankylosis: This is a non-surgical spontaneous arthrodesis, a kind of stiffness.
- Arthoria: limitation by a surgical act of a joint, as a Grice operation for the articulation under talial.
- Arthodesis Fig. 5: Surgical blockage of a joint that results in the fusion of the two bones of a joint that prevents movement, in the hope of suppressing pain.
- Shoe articulated: removable and adjustable, light and strong, with Velcro.
- Chopart calcaneus: triangle between tendon, upper edge calcaneus and bone (posterior aspect of the tibia).
- Foreign bodies: from fragments of detached osteochondritis or bone fragments resulting from sequelae of tibial pylon fracture or slope.
- Lambrinudi: name of the arthrodesis of the tibiotalienne and the articulation of Chopart.
- Joint washing: is performed during an arthroscopy with a physiological serum.
- Mosaic: Cartilage graft taken from a healthy joint and introduced into a loss of cartilage by small patches giving a mosaic shape.
- Haglund’s disease: formation of a bony prominence on the tuberosity of calcaneus, painful (Friction point at the edge of the shoe, can be treated by a change of footwear), and local care and operated in case of failure of the conservative medical treatment.
- Osteochondritis: lesions affecting the bone and the cartilage, isolates a fragment more or less small, which can detach and constitute a foreign body intra-articular source of pain or episodes of “blocking”.
- Dwyer’s osteotomy: Extra-articular surgical section of calcaneus to correct an axial deviation.
- Navicular bone acessory, supernumerary scaphoid: unfused bone of the tarsal scaphoid, medial side.
- Physiological Valgus: normal orientation of the rear foot to the outside, outside 5 to 7 °.
- Varus hindfoot: loss of this lateral orientation towards the outside or even the reverse, the hindfoot putting in, medial side.